Annual Art Show & Sale
August 29th-31st, 2013
The Landfall Foundation is holding their Annual Art Show and Sale in the Dye Clubhouse. The show is open to all Wilmington Area Artists and NC Artists, with priority given to Landfall Artists.
This show is open to the public.
- Monday, 9am-noon; drop off hand deliveries: (call 910-232-8829 to make other arrangments)
- Wednesday, TBD; Juried Awards Reception for artists & sponsors
- Thursday, 10am-8pm; Art Show & Sale. Cash bar 5pm-8pm.
- Friday, 10am-8pm; Art Show & Sale. Cash bar 5pm-8pm.
- Saturday, 10am-8pm; Art Show & Sale. Cash bar 5pm-8pm.
- Sunday, 8am-noon; pick up
Show Location: Dye Clubhouse, 1550 Landfall Drive, Wilmington, NC 28405
A special, invitation-only Juried Awards Reception will be held on Wednesday evening. Our judge, Larry Moore, will announce the winners for each category and will highlight why these pieces were selected.
Prospectus & Registration:
Registration will close on July 31st or when 100 artists complete their registrations, whichever occurs first.
All submitting artists should download and review the Prospectus. Then click on the link below to fill out a registration form and make your payment. When confirmation of your payment is received, we will send you an email with a link to a site where you can complete the sign up for your entries.
- Prospectus (PDF format)
If you would like to help with the show or if you have any trouble viewing the above files, click here to send us an email.
Our goal is to raise funds for local non-profit groups and create awareness of our local artists. Many thanks for your support!